View Single Post
Old 23rd January 2021, 02:29 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuckyFunster View Post
Got these for £2 each in Sainsbury’s. Still not been able to find a five pound American Werewolf in London, but Better Watch Out will be a good one to add to my Christmas repertoire.

And here’s an effing bombshell - the assistant in Sainsbury’s told me that Sainsbury’s stores are getting rid of their Dvd/blu ray and games media sections, and are only keeping the books. I asked why and she said she didn’t know but she supposed that they just weren’t selling enough stock. I was thinking about it afterwards and I suppose most Sainsbury’s stores now have an Argos in them which will take care of their games’ sales. Dvd and blu are a goner for them though. And of course I asked if there’ll be any decent sales coming up, but she said the stock is all being returned to the supplier - she was in the process of removing them from the shelves as I was speaking to her. [emoji22]

Attachment 230783

That's really shit to hear. Really shit! They had decent stuff that other supermarkets didn't stock. For example i bought the 88 Films Swamp Thing from them.

They've always wanted to get rid of physical media though. They removed it from their website a long time ago.

Better Watch Out is a lot of fun. Try and save it till next Christmas and enjoy!