View Single Post
Old 28th January 2021, 09:17 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Cobra Kai Season 3

Following on from the Season 2 Finale School Brawl between Cobra Kai and Miyagi Do (Which somehow went on seemingly forever without any Law Enforcement showing up) which sees a Karate Ban (Referred to as a Karate Footloose) and the war continuing between the rival groups.

Johnny is trying to help Miguel walk again whilst trying to help his Son. He also is trying to re-establish his Dojo and re-connects with Ally.

Daniel is trying to save Robbie and his Car Dealership. In doing so, he travels to Japan and re-connects with an old flame and an enemy.

We also see how John Kreese came to be the way he is whilst making his students meaner.

This is the show I didn't think I wanted but after watching this Season, I NEED SEASON 4, whoever thought of this show is a genius, what a stroke of inspiration.

Full of Easter Eggs and nostalgic moments, it's enough to make me smile. Great performances all round especially from Martin Kove (I do like him) he almost makes Kreese sympathetic but has he's great at portraying the nastier side of him.

With Season 4, I'm expecting it be focusing mainly on this All Valley Championship and the possible return of Terry Silver (Was he the person Kreese was speaking to on the phone?)