Old 1st February 2021, 04:51 AM
Cult Master

Who: Before And After #300a
Name: Nicolette Pendrell
Year(s): 1968
Stories: The Dominators episode 1
Character(s): Tolata

Before Who:
Films: Delayed Flight (1964), He Who Rides a Tiger (1965)
Television: Z Cars: I Don't Want Evidence / Z Cars: Prejudice / The White Rabbit: The Raising Up / Les Miserables [2 episodes as Albertine] / Hugh and I Spy: Holy Smoke

After Who:
Films: None
Television: The Expert: Playing with Fire / The Sextet: Follow the Yellow Brick Road
Who: Before And After #300b
Name: Felicity Gibson
Year(s): 1968
Stories: The Dominators episode 1 - The Dominators episode 5
Character(s): Kando

Before Who:
Films: None
Television: The Newcomers [2 episodes as Penny] / The Troubleshooters: Who Buys Who?/ The Wednesday Play: Jamie, on a Flying Visit / The Portrait of a Lady: Proposals* / Virgin of the Secret Service: Pride of Assassins / Armchair Theatre: The Three Wives of Felix Hull

After Who:
Films: One Brief Summer (1971), Lady Caroline Lamb (1972)
Television: Thirty Minute Theatre: Baby / The Jazz Age: Mister Jack Hollins Against Fate / The Sex Game: Cold Game Pie / The Power Game: Cat Is You, Bird Is Me* / Omnibus: F. Scott Fitzgerald: The Dream Divided / Detective: The Poisoners / The Wednesday Play: The Vortex / BBC Plays: Vile Bodies / Sunday Night Theatre: The Policeman and the Cook* / The Ten Commandments: An Object of Affection / The Rivals of Sherlock Holmes: The Duchess of Wiltshire's Diamonds / The Shadow of the Tower: The King Without a Face / A Picture of Katherine Mansfield / The Duchess of Duke Street: Blossom Time / BBC Play of the Month: Danton's Death

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty

Last edited by Susan Foreman; 1st February 2021 at 10:51 AM.