View Single Post
Old 1st February 2021, 08:53 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

MV5BOGY1M2UyYzAtZjZmMC00MmE2LTg1MGUtNGViZDAzYjQ5OWY3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzMzMjU5NDY@._V1_.jpg

Wade Olsen is a biker cop on the trail of Reaper and escaped convict and leader of a biker gang heading into the desert to dig up a treasure of gold and their own land they can run themselves and make their own laws. Olsen teams up with The Rain Maker an old associate of Reaper a sort of shaman and medicine man looking to settle a score.

Bikes ,guns ,gold ,bikini babes and more hot babes out on a archaeological dig its all about the babes with this one . I would of preferred a more faster pace there are too many filler spots that dragged a little killing the momentum. The main actors are good its the goons that cant act for shit and when i first saw the rain maker i thought holy shit Kenny Rodgers is in town shits about to get real but low and behold it was just starts in your eyes semi finalist 1993 Kenny Rodgers i guess Blackpool chewed him up and spat him out and he ended up making cheap films instead.

Apart from a few low sections it was a decent trip through a beautiful desert setting with some amazing looking bikes. Just hearing those Harley engines rumble through the canyons heaven

5/10