View Single Post
Old 3rd February 2021, 01:43 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
I don't know why but I completely forgot to watch season 2 of Star Trek Discovery, so since Cobra Kai has left a void in my viewing I watched a recap of the slightly confusing first season and started with season 2 on Monday and I've already watched 5 eps.

It feels more like a Star Trek series this time around, an overarching story arc but with a 'problem of the week' style that we're used to! I'm really enjoying it now that everything with the Klingons has settled down. Who by the way have started growing their hair again now that they are in a truce with the Federation, whether this was always planned or they buckled to the fandom who were quite vocal in their distaste of the new aesthetic is up for debate. Personally, I quite liked it!

im looking forward to the spin off new worlds with Pike and Spock, have you started season 3, which is hundreds of years in the future so now it really can be its own show and start anew. be interesting to see where season 4 will go, as i might of mentioned david cronenberg plays a recurring character.

its no huge spoiler but we find out the timeline has been reset so the kelvin timeline (new movies) never happened