View Single Post
Old 12th February 2021, 05:46 AM
Cult Master

Who: Before And After #311
Name: Sally Faulkner
Year(s): 1968
Stories: The Invasion episode 1 - The Invasion episode 2, The Invasion episode 4 – The Invasion episode 8
Character(s): Isobel Watkins
NOTE: Also appeared in the Big Finish 'Doctor Who' audio story 'Winter for the Adept' and the Big Finish 'Bernice Summerfield' audio story 'The Secret of Cassandra'

Before Who:
Film: Hot Millions (1968)
Television: Boy Meets Girl: A High-Pitched Buzz / BBC Play of the Month: Girls in Uniform

After Who:
Films: The Body Stealers (1969), Layout for 5 Models (1972), Vampyres* (1974), Whose Child Am I? (1976), I'm Not Feeling Myself Tonight (1976), Confessions of a Driving Instructor* (1976), The Deadly Females (1976), Prey (1977), Confessions from the David Galaxy Affair (1979), Jaguar Lives! (1979), The Fool (1990)

Television: The Newcomers [4 episodes as Nina Priestley] / ITV Sunday Night Theatre: A Walk Through the Forest / NBC Experiment in Television: A Bad Case of Shakespeare / The Culture Vultures [4 episodes as Vivienne] / Scene: £60 Single, £100 Return / Softly Softly: Task Force: Set Us Alight / Z Cars: Miller / The Sweeney: Jackpot* / Dixon of Dock Green: Domino / Target: Fringe Banking / Bird of Prey: Mode Murder / The Professionals: You'll Be All Right / Jury: David / Murder Not Proven?: Open Season / Minder: Hypnotising Rita / EastEnders [2 episodes as Ingrid] / Just Good Friends [2 episodes as Bev] / Ffizz: Lilies of the Field / Brookside [5 episodes as Mrs. Downs] / The Return of Sherlock Holmes: Silver Blaze* / The Bill [5 episodes, different characters (1988-2010)] / Me and My Girl: Only the Lonely / House of Cards / She-Wolf of London: Can't Keep a Dead Man Down / Coronation Street / Chancer: Ashes / Hope It Rains: Cover Girl / Kinsey: The Waste Watchers / Emmerdale Farm / Growing Pains: Someone to Watch Over Me / An Independent Man [3 episodes as Tory Councillor] / Casualty: Compensation / Pie in the Sky: This Other Eden / Hollyoaks [2 episodes as Mrs Anderson] / Frontiers: Two Teenagers Kidnapped / Grange Hill / Wycliffe: On Offer / Forgotten [3 episodes as Mrs. Arthur] / Pure Wickedness [2 episodes as Nora Shelley] / Big Kids: Performance by Hypnotist / Silent Witness: Tell No Tales / Doctors: Pills and Pork Scratchings / Identity: Somewhere They Can't Find Me

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty