View Single Post
Old 16th February 2021, 07:15 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

This was a very enjoyable tale, the tardis arrives in the year 1066, the Doctor soon learns a renegade Time Lord calling called the Monk ( wonderfully played by Peter Butterworth) is interfering in events for his own benefit. The Monk is The Master in all but name.

A story of two halves , the first the Tardis arrives on a spaceship which is a giant ark carrying the remains of the human race too a new home, things take a turn for the worst when the passengers and crew catch the common cold from Dodo.

Second half they arrive 700 years later and find the race that was used as slaves labour have taking over and are planning to wipe out the humans.

Absolutely awful easily Hartnells worst story. It could easily be the worst classic story in my book ,forget twin dilemma, it was a masterpiece compared to this turkey.

The acting was awful apart from the main cast and the accents are just terrible, didn't feel like doctor who at all , story was boring and don't get me started on that bloody ballard which was sung every five minutes, by the second episode I wanted too ram a screwdriver in my ear!