View Single Post
Old 27th February 2021, 08:37 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Confetti

British Comedy Mockumentary which sees 3 different Weddings compete for most original. The competition is organized by Confetti Magazine whose editor is played by Jimmy Carr. The Weddings consist of a Musical, Tennis Themed and Nudist. The Nudist couple are the funniest. It's not bad, goes on for too long for my liking. TBH, it would have been better off, if it was a TV Special.

Uptown Girls

Britany Murphy is the Trust Fund Child of a dead Rock Star but loses all of her money therefore she has to take a job as a Nanny of a bossy, germophobe, older beyond her years 8 year old played brilliantly by Dakota Fanning. Found it in a Pound Shop, it's nothing new, you can tell what it's going to be like by looking at the cover but it's short and decent.

Damage

Steve Austin is recently paroled and takes up Fighting in order to pay for a Heart Transplant of the Daughter of the man he killed. I believe that this is the best Austin Film out there, plenty of Action and he's highly believable. Walton Goggins co-stars as his Manager.

Other Guys

Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg are sidelined Detectives who investigate a Bank Robbery. Funny in places but I got bored after a while.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg co.jpg (11.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg ug.jpg (12.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg d.jpg (13.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg og.jpg (12.2 KB, 2 views)