View Single Post
Old 28th February 2021, 08:14 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Hell House LLC 2: The Abaddon Hotel. 2018.

In 2014 a documentary was released about the build up of the house from being a hotel to a Horror House Attraction and the result in which 15 people died. A investigative journalist and two of her team along with a man called Mitchell who viewed the tapes from Sarah, along with psychic Brock and his cameraman decide to venture in to The Abaddon and find some answers.

This had a good premise just like the film Grave Encounters 2, same building, people getting messages from the place or strange people and decide to check it out, but turned out Grave Encounters was crap, this had potential to be good but lack the great ending, the acting was a bit better except for two people who can't act to save their life and way OTT with a death scene. good build up and some good scares like the first it's not awesome though.

I probably should have mentioned this with the first film my bad, there is some flashing imagery, if anyone has epilepsy that can be caused by flashing lights be advised.

MV5BYTA2YmExODUtYzRlYi00ZDE4LThlZWYtNjY5YmYyMWFmZmRiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE4NTYyNjM@._V1_.jpg