View Single Post
Old 4th March 2021, 05:41 AM
Cult Master

Who: Before And After #331
Name: Dudley Foster
Year(s): 1969
Stories: The Space Pirates episode 1, The Space Pirates episode 3 – The Space Pirates episode 6
Character(s): Maurice Caven

Before Who:
Film: Six Characters in Search of an Author (1954), Othello (1955) The Tamer Tamed (1956), The Two-Headed Spy* (1958), Incident at Echo Six (1958), Operation Bullshine (1959), Man in the Moon (1960), No Thoroughfare (1961), Term of Trial (1962), Ricochet (1963), The Little Ones (1965), A Study in Terror (1965), Where's Jack? (1969)

Television: Fast and Loose / The Invisible Man: Odds Against Death / The Four Just Men: The Crying Jester / Interpol Calling: Last Man Lucky / Scotland Yard: Special Duty / Julius Caesar / Police Surgeon: Operation Mangle / Saturday Playhouse: A Run for the Money / Jango: The Fingers of Lady Ffoukes / Danger Man: The Contessa* / Coronation Street [2 episodes as Tom Hayes] / Echo Four Two: Frozen Fire / Ghost Squad: The Eyes of the Bat / BBC Sunday-Night Play: The Final Result / BBC Sunday-Night Play: Black Limelight / BBC Sunday-Night Play: Libel on a Liar / Bootsie and Snudge: The Importance of Being Jumbo / ITV Television Playhouse: When Silver Drinks / It Happened Like This: The Hill of Lions / Z Cars [16 episodes as Det. Insp. Dunn (1962-1971)] / The Plane Makers: The Silent and the Damned / Moonstrike: Round Trip / 24-Hour Call: People Are So Kind / Zero One: Triple Cross / Steptoe and Son: Full House / Festival: The Fire Raisers / Comedy Playhouse: The Mascot / Crane: Two Rings for Danger / First Night: Ted's Cathedral / Taxi!: We've Got to Live in the Winter / The Hidden Truth: The Boiler Suite Shape / Story Parade: A Dragon to Kill / The Edgar Wallace Mystery Theatre: Never Mention Murder / The Villains: Three to a Cell / The Sullavan Brothers: The Gallows in My Garden / Steptoe and Son: My Old Man's a Tory / ITV Play of the Week: The Image / Thursday Theatre: Celebration / The Worker: A Democratic Democratism / Drama 61-67: Drama '65: Mrs. Quilley's Murder Shoes / The Saint: The Abductors / The Avengers: The Hour That Never Was / Six of the Best: Porterhouse: Private Eye / Here's Harry: The Identification Parade / Public Eye [3 episodes, different characters (1965-1972)] I Went to Borrow a Pencil, and Look What I Found / The Mask of Janus: The Public Interest / Blackmail: First Offender / Barney Is My Darling: The Twenty Six Year Itch / Theatre 625: The Twelfth Hour / Three Rousing Tinkles: The Best I Can Do for You by Way of a Gate-leg Table Is a Hundred-weight of Coal / No Hiding Place: The Night Walker / Bat Out of Hell [5 episodes as Inspector Clay] / Horizon: Hand Me My Sword, Humphrey / Uncle Charles: Gentle Counsels / Who Is Sylvia?: A Pool of Blood and a Red Carnation / The Newcomers [6 episodes as Mr. Fielding] / Mickey Dunne: Over the Hill / The Informer: Here's Where Who Takes Over? / For Schools and Colleges - Drama: Bad Business / The Avengers: Something Nasty in the Nursery* / A Hundred Years of Humphrey Hastings [6 episodes as Humphrey Hastings] / City '68: The Old Country / The Gamblers: Try a Little Tenderness / The Avengers: Wish You Were Here /

After Who:
Films: Moon Zero Two* (1969), Foreign Exchange (1970), The Rise and Rise of Michael Rimmer* (1970), Wuthering Heights (1970), It's a Terrible Waste of an Egg (1970), Dulcima (1971), Quest for Love (1971), I Can See It All (1971), The Public Eye (1972), That's Your Funeral (1972), Mistress Pamela (1973)

Television: Thirty-Minute Theatre: Roly Poly / The Expert: Flesh and Blood / Randal And Hopkirk: Deceased: All Work and No Pay / The Wednesday Play: Close the Coalhouse Door / Codename: Have a Word with Greco / If It Moves, File It [6 episodes as Foster] / Steptoe and Son: The Colour Problem / Steptoe and Son: Robbery with Violence / Play for Today: Billy's Last Stand / That's Your Funeral [2 episodes as Grimthorpe] / Catweazle: The Ghost Hunters / Birds on the Wing / Armchair Theatre: The Bargain Hunters / The Rivals of Sherlock Holmes: The Duchess of Wiltshire's Diamonds / The Persuaders!: Anyone Can Play* / The Fenn Street Gang: All Mod Cons / Jason King: An Author in Search of Two Characters / It's Murder But Is It Art [6 episodes as Inspector Hook] / Stage 2: Peer Gynt / Harriet's Back in Town [2 episodes as Stanley Pemberton]

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty