View Single Post
Old 14th March 2021, 07:17 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Dodsno.jpg

A few medical students head up the mountains to a very isolated cabin for a weekend of skiing drinking and fornicating (what a word ). What starts off as a fun filled carefree break away is soon interrupted when a strange man shows up at the cabin late at night looking for a cup of coffee. He tells them a tale of a group of Nazi soldiers who were stationed in the area during the war and how brutal they were to the locals until one day they had enough and the locals brutally murdered them all but the stolen gold the Nazi soldiers had was never found. Not paying any attention to his warning they just laugh it off but soon the joke will be on them when the Nazi undead return for their gold.

This is one of those films that i can't believe i have never seen before now what the hell is wrong with me.

Anyway Dead Snow has it all the characters are relatable there is lots of great humor buckets and buckets of gore and some great looking zombies how can you go wrong with Nazi zombies YOU CAN'T There are so many funny scenes especially when the one guy gets his arm bitten and he cuts it off to stop the infection spreading only to have his dick bitten and the look on his face deciding if that needs to go next or not was priceless Also the fact that a medical student is terrified of blood a great doctor he will make for sure The blood and snow work so beautifully it looks fantastic just so many great scenes and things about this film so much fun. One scene that was disgusting was the sex scene in the out house when she sucks his finger

I watched this on Prime but its a must buy for me now and it will get repeat views in the future.

9/10