View Single Post
Old 14th March 2021, 09:37 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Stir Crazy

Richard Pryor and Gene Wilder end up traveling to Arizona however they are framed for a Bank Robbery and up in a Jail for over 100 years. Whilst there they manage to annoy the Warden and Guard while making plans for an escape. Quite good fun.

Major League

Classic Sports Comedy in which sees a scheming owner of a Baseball Team try to secure relocation to Miami by making sure that the team is absolutely rubbish, which would mean the fans won't come. To do this, she signs a rag tag, motely crew of players and management. Charlie Sheen, Tom Berenger and Wesley Snipes star. Just a fantastic film with great Baseball scenes and you don't have to follow the sport in order to follow, which I believe is the sign of a great Movie.

Goon

Indie Film based on Seann William Scott becoming an Ice Hockey Enforcer for a Minor League Team. It leads to a confrontation with the leading Enforcer, played by Liev Schreiber. I like Ice Hockey and I found this to be thoroughly entertaining. I believe that this shows that Scott doesn't have to be typecast in the douche role. That role falls to Jay Baruchel (Who was annoying throughout) Eugene Levy plays his Father.

Alien Nation

Aliens arrive in America and are discriminated against and after a Detective's (James Cann) parther is murdered by Alien criminals, he volunteers to partner up with the 1st Alien Detective. It was enjoyable back then and it's still an enjoyable watch now. An added bonus, it's only 86 minutes long.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sc.jpg (11.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg ml.jpg (13.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg g.jpg (16.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg an.jpg (12.2 KB, 3 views)