View Single Post
Old 8th April 2021, 08:44 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post

A archaeologist along with his daughter are hunted by a group of Gargoyles after stealing a skull and a corpse. Obviously made for tv and despite it's short comings I enjoyed it. Watch out for a young Scott Glenn in a early role.

Enjoyed it more than I thought I would, not as good as the original but enjoyable , here it's straight out horror with none of little comedy. Biggest changes are too the Evil Ed character whom is quite annoying and unlikable here and Peter Vincent is now a Vegas showman/ illusionist. Watch out for Chris Sarandon in a cameo.

After a tragic fire at a local bar , a number of bizzare and gruesome deaths take place . Nothing great but enjoyable enough .

Gordons professional career is cut short just before he is about to be sent too the major leagues. He is soon approached to coach the Ducks once again whom are representing America in the junior goodwill games, new members are added to the team which have to learn to get along but the greatest threat to them is the Icelandic team. Think I liked this more than the first.

Next up.

I have a soft spot for The Ducks Movies.