View Single Post
Old 12th April 2021, 09:48 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Why not just use the resources this would use for the third game of give us a new IP, pointless . Sony are really making some bizarre choices of late which all started with there increasing game price too £60/$70 looks like the old sony arrogance of the ps3 era is making a comeback.
Due to silly price tags I’ve never been in a rush to buy a game so I wait 6 month or so and most or less than £30, as matter of fact,

I’ve bought both of these

Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan, also known simply as Man of Medan, is an interactive drama video game developed by Supermassive Games and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. It is the first of eight planned installments in The Dark Pictures Anthology series, and was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on 30 August 2019. A successor, Little Hope, was released on 30 October 2020.

releasing games £25 brand new and there decent play, games with replay value and what you do and who you kill / save can results in various different endings, only downfall is there not that huge so can be played in 9hrs r less.