View Single Post
Old 9th May 2021, 07:02 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

This is a enjoyable Irish horror/comedy . A small Irish village is home to a vampire legend which was partially responsible from Stokers ,Dracula Just don't mention his name too the locals. A vampire is released after roadworks and an accident damages a burial mound. A very different take on the vampire legend and more enjoyable for it. It's up to a farther and son and there friends to save there village from a great evil. Likable characters and quite funny in places.

By far the best of the new movies, I put it up their with Empire. This is a star wars movie in ever sense of the word, felt closer to all the characters in this than any of the new lot in the new trilogy . K-2SO be my favourite, it's great how it fits perfectly into a new hope, nearly seamless branching the two together . Easily the darkest star wars movie (not picture wise that's Solo which was so dark at times you couldn't see anything) and boasting one of the best battles.

Original trilogy up later this week, I will be watching the none bastardised versions .

Last edited by trebor8273; 9th May 2021 at 07:23 PM.