View Single Post
Old 11th May 2021, 12:08 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
Last week, I watched each series of Line of Duty, beginning with the first one on Monday and managing to watch on every day, concluding with the sixth series on Saturday night.

I really enjoyed each one, watching the first five for the second time, and thought the conclusion was fitting and perfectly logical, matching the characters and plot threads from several years ago.

It's something I will probably revisit towards the end of the year and will likely watch it in the same way again – I don't think I could have happily watched an episode a week and coped with the uncertainty after a major cliffhanger.

I'm now re-watching Game of Thrones because I bought the eighth season and thought the best way to which it is by revisiting the previous seven to reacquaint myself with all the different characters, locations, and narrative arcs.
SPOILER:
Nah, I don’t think Buckles is the 4th H, I think he thinks it’s easier to take the blame and spend time in jail than reveal who H is as to risk getting killed because he knows what they’re capable of, and 100% Carmichael got something to do with it and she was happily to stitch buckles up and let him take blame, plus series 6 was a bit of a let down compared to rest, and it went out with a fizzle instead of bang.

Last edited by Nosferatu@Cult Labs; 11th May 2021 at 12:20 PM.