View Single Post
Old 10th June 2021, 09:49 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Batman Vs Superman: Dawn Of Justice. 2016.

Concerning what happened in Metropolis, Senators and the public think Superman should account for his actions, Bruce Wayne takes on the responsibilities to bring down the man of steel, while Lex Luthor tries to create something new.

I'm not the biggest fan of Man Of Steel movie, practically called Zach Snyder alot of names thinking he had butchered my favourite superhero, like probably a lot of people I was excited to see this when it came out and was not impressed, I decided to give this new 3 hour version a look and I have changed my mind...this was f@cking awesome. There is a lot more to the story and doesn't seem to be rushed from start to finish the way the theatrical version was and some more added comical moments.

Ben Affleck probably wasn't everyone's choice for Batman after the disaster of the other superhero charcter he done, but in this he is able to do it decently and pack a good punch or two. I'm still in two minds about Jesse Eisenberg being Lex Luthor, Gene Hackman to me will always be the bald villain and Michael Rosenbaum from the t.v. series, maybe after a few watches I may take to him.

911RR0tzL2L._AC_SL1500_.jpg