View Single Post
Old 6th July 2021, 02:55 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SymbioticFunction View Post
Been trying out games on my new Series X console.

Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion and Elder Scrolls V Skyrim are vastly improved. Doom 2016 and Doom Eternal look amazing. And I've been having car fun with good looking Forza Horizon 4 and a pretty cool game called Wreckfest.

My wife has been playing the GOTY version of Fallout 4 which looks noticeably better than it did on our PS4 (although that could be because she's now allowed to use mods which improve textures).

Over the last week I've only watched one film because I've been enjoying this new console in my time off work. Got holiday next week so should be able to be watching movies as well.

btw The Series X is a very quiet console, very different to our PS4 which has the fan blowing if you play anything major.
Series X is a great console everything is a vast improvement.

Wreckfest is a great game so much fun. Fallout 4 without modes looks so much better than PS4 and Xbox One even without the modes. Dirt 5 is one that really shows what its capable of when it comes to visuals and its a brilliant game. Oblivion really does look so good on it there is so much more detail for such an old game.