View Single Post
Old 21st July 2021, 10:57 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Escape Room: Tournament Of Champions

Survivors from previous Escape Rooms are again placed in Escape Rooms where they try to survive. It's more of the same really and I believe that the makers think that they are being clever but don't pull it off. TBH, I would have liked it if they had explained how the company running it are able to pull it off apparently in New York without no-one noticing.

Mermaids

Set in the 60's, this film sees the story of Cher and her Daughters, Winona Ryder and Christina Ricci as they move to a small town and encounter relationships and crushes. Bob Hoskins co-stars. I really liked this one, it was fun and has a good soundtrack.

Black Widow

Following on from Captain America: Civil War sees Natasha Romanoff try to take down the person responsible for her training. Yeah instantly forgettable and TBH, the next 2 films in the Marvel Universe don't intrigue me either.

Maximum Overdrive

Stephen King Directs Emilio Estevez in the story machines turning crazy and killing people. The reviews for this one aren't favorable however this is one of those films where I can't understand why, I found it to be completely enjoyable, great opening sequences.

Final Round

1994 B-Movie take on The Running Man which sees Lorenzo Lamas kidnapped and then hunted by sadistic killers. This is one of those, it is what it is type of movies, the kind you know whether you like it or not by looking at the cover.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ertoc.jpg (8.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg m.jpg (14.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg bw.jpg (11.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg mo.jpg (15.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg fr.jpg (11.7 KB, 3 views)