View Single Post
Old 26th July 2021, 03:58 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashforcash View Post
Is anyone else getting annoyed with Indicator's mix and match approach to blu ray cases? I ordered 6 titles from their sale. Anderson Tapes, Mummys Tomb and Breakout all came with blue cases, the others were clear (Maniac, Laura Mars, Last Detail). It is so annoying!

I've had this before. Christine and Vampires were clear, while Ghost of Mars and The Legacy were blue! Grrr. Drives me nuts. Does anyone know what decides the indicator Blue/Clear cases?
In a nutshell, availability of clear Amaray cases. Indicator has by no means been the only label affected by a huge manufacturing shortfall in recent months, and the only alternative is to delay releases indefinitely until sufficient supplies become available, which I'm afraid simply isn't practical - not least because it would doubtless attract considerably more complaints!

It probably doesn't help to confirm that the Powerhouse team is just as annoyed by this as you are, but you can rest assured that we are, and that we completely sympathise.