View Single Post
Old 3rd August 2021, 08:55 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

MV5BMjk4NjUxNDUtODZjMi00ZmZmLWIxMGUtMGViYzdlMDZjNjI4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTc3MTg0MzY@._V1_FMjpg_UX100.jpg

Two teachers survive a school shooting but their lives will be changed forever. Not only are they mentally fragile by losing so many of their friends and co workers and their guilt that they survived but now they are getting chased by the undead.

When i watch these modern low budget films i do my best to over look the flaws and consider the limits they are working under but sometimes i just cant when a film is so bad it just feels like their is minimal effort put it and it making a film for the sake of making a film no one is even arsed to try and act they are just reading lines in a monotone almost robotic manner i cant stand it. There is bad acting and then there is this s**t. Not much really happens and even when it starts to pick up the gaos between things happening are massive. The best thing about the whole film is the soundtrack but maybe thats because it sounds like a lot of John Carpenters music changed enough to get away with it . Horrendous and a waste of a cool looking poster.

AVOID.