View Single Post
Old 4th August 2021, 09:36 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Jungle Cruise

Emily Blunt hires Dwayne Johnson to take her down an Amazon River in order to find a flower which can be a miracle cure. At first, I thought they were ripping off the idea for Anaconda: Hunt For The Blood Orchid (Minus the Anaconda) and that they were going to recreate a scene from Zombie Flesh Eaters lol. It's not bad but it's too long and I didn't like the supernatural element.

Last Boy Scout

Bruce Willis teams up with Damon Wayans in order to find out who killed Halle Berrie. I remember having this Film rented when it first came out and TBH, I was quite disappointed by it because I was expecting a Action fest considering it was an early 90's Warner Bros. Movie starring Bruce Willis and the Video cover made it look like an Action packed Movie. Granted I was probably too young at the time to fully enjoy it therefore after re-watching it again, I enjoyed it more but I felt that the plot regarding Sports Betting to be a bit weak.

Stan & Ollie

Steve Coogan and John C. Reilly star as Laurel & Hardy as they go on a farewell tour. I never seen a Laurel & Hardy Movie (Nor do I intend too. Not really my thing) but I rather enjoyed this well acted Movie.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jc.jpg (12.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg lbs.jpg (14.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg sao.jpg (9.4 KB, 5 views)