View Single Post
Old 6th September 2021, 07:34 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
I thought this new UK boutique label deserved a thread based on their output so far.

I ordered their only two releases yesterday and put in a pre-order for their third release out in November.

So far we have - Silent Action

From maverick filmmaker Sergio Martino (Torso) comes his most explosive and provocative film, Silent Action. When high-ranking military officials turn up dead, all from apparent suicides or suspicious accidents, it’s down to Inspector Giorgio Solmi (Luc Merenda, The Violent Professionals) to find out what’s happened to them. Aided by Captain Mario Sperli (Tomas Milian, Almost Human), the two men soon find themselves in the midst of a deadly political scandal that threatens to bring Rome to its knees.

Making its global HD debut, Fractured Visions is proud to present Silent Action (A.K.A The Police Accuse: The Secret Service Kill), a bold and uncompromising take on a startling true story, lovingly restored and featuring a host of new bonus material.

LIMITED EDITION OF 3,000

Collector’s Edition Slipcase
Original Soundtrack CD
Special Collector’s Booklet with new essays by Eugenio Ercolani and Francesco Massaccesi

SPECIAL FEATURES

2K Restoration from the Original Camera Negative

Original Italian Mono Audio with newly translated English subtitles

Newly Remastered English Mono Audio

Audio Commentary with Tough-guy film expert Mike Malloy

The Age of Lead: 1970s Italy

Directing the Strategy: A interview with Director Sergio Martino

Luc Unleashed: A interview with Actor Luc Merenda

Sergio and I: A interview with Composer Luciano Michelini

Archival interview with Luc Merenda

Archival featurette: The Milian Connection
Bought this in Fopp a few weeks ago.Great package.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.