View Single Post
Old 1st October 2021, 10:30 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Just received this....

We recently updated our website to improve our service and to provide you with a better shopping experience. As part of these changes, we have successfully migrated all paid pre-orders from our old platform to our new one. This will take up to 7 days to fully transfer all the paid pre-orders and to appear on your account!

Please don't worry or place a new order for the same item(s), you order is safe 🙂 You don't need to do anything, as soon as the uploads are completed, your will be able to view your full order details on your account on our new, improved website!

Thank you for your support as we move into this exciting new chapter for Arrow Films and hope to see you shopping with us again soon!

if you have any other questions, please contact us via your account and one of the team would be happy to help!

Kind regards,

Team Arrow

Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube Pinterest

THG Ingenuity

2021 © The Hut.com Limited
Registered in England No.5016010. Registered office: 5th Floor, Voyager House, Chicago Avenue, Manchester Airport M90 3DQ.

Privacy Policy | Add to safe senders list

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.