View Single Post
Old 19th October 2021, 09:28 AM
Seasoned Cultist

No Time To Die

After letting the inital rush die down, I finally saw this and whilst it was overlong, it wasn't too bad even though Remi Malek was underused. When Connery, Moore and Brosnan were Bond, they played it straight but loosened up when necessary. However I found Daniel Craig to be far too serious.

Venom: Let There Be Carnage

Tom Hardy returns and this time he is after a Serial Killer (Played brilliantly by Woody Harrelson) I didn't think that the 1st one was all that but as it was the origin story, it was forgiven. However i found this one to be far more entertaining with some great funny sarcastic lines.

SPOILER:
The mid-credit scene was intresting with the Spiderman references.

Halloween Kills

Micheal Myers is back and doing what he normally does and this time the residents band together and try to stop him. Plenty of kills (But repetitive) and even though I was looking forward to this one, I felt that it didn't quite hit the mark.

SPOILER:
The thing that got me was how Micheal Myers was indestructable even though he's apparantly human. However this was seemingly addressed at the end of the Film and hopefully Halloween Ends explains it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nttd.jpg (7.9 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg vltbc.jpg (11.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg hk.jpg (9.8 KB, 4 views)