View Single Post
Old 1st November 2021, 09:56 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
I don't think I've seen it as well, maybe bits here and their , same goes for the third , which is shocking considering how good they are supposed too be ,Ok maybe not the third but definitely the second , they got quoted so much in the Sopranos it was like you didn't need to see them.

Anyone else think the colours are off on Godfather of is it just me, it looks the contrast has been whacked up.
I have the BluRays, the remastered DVDs, and the old DVD boxset. They were all trying for that golden hue (especially Part 2). The old DVDs were more brown, and the darker scenes had a murky quality.

The remastered boxset and BluRays had a more yellow tinge. Didn't notice any strong reds in peoples faces (more golden-brown than anything else). I thought the dark scenes were handled a lot better (especially on BluRay). Looked like gold, red, and black. Despite being dark, I was able to make out everything, even the glasses Tom and Sollozzo are drinking from.