View Single Post
Old 1st November 2021, 10:30 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Halloween Kills

Why did they film flashback to 1978?

Why did the cop not simply move closer to Michael Myers and shoot him instead of his partner? Michael was merely strangling the other cop.

Why was Laurie surprised at that firefighters would show up to her burning house? Surely, that should have crossed her mind.

Why did Michael and the firefighters fight off like a martial arts film? Did Michael learn a trick or two from Busta Rhymes?

Why was Nancy Stephens's Nurse Marion with Tommy Doyle and Lindsey Wallace? She was only in the opening moments of the 1978 film, and this disregards Halloween 2.

Why did Anthony Michael Hall play Tommy like that? Why did director David Gordon Green think that performance was a good idea?

Why did Marion randomly blurt "Evil dies tonight," at the pub?

Why did the town go crazy? Was this social commentary?

Why did the town chase the wrong guy into suicide? Surely they knew it wasn't Michael Myers, since minutes earlier they heard of him in the other side of town.

Why does Marion say "This is for Dr. Loomis!" to Michael? Dr. Loomis shot Michael, and tried killing Michael. Michael did no actual harm to Loomis. Loomis died of natural causes.

Why does Laurie Strode say that Michael is the "anchor that divides us?" The entire town joined together to become crazy on their own volition.

Why does Laurie say that all this craziness is Michael's "masterpiece?" I thought that the filmmakers had stated that Michael was just some simple killer.

Why does Michael turn into John Wick?

Why did Danny McBride think this was a good script?

Why was I laughing and having a good time? Why was I hoping for Halloween Ends? Oh, yeah... Alcohol.

Otherwise, don't bother.