View Single Post
Old 29th December 2021, 08:25 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Attention! Attention! Black Friday shipping is finally over and the VS site will soon be back to normal! We just want to take one last opportunity to thank all of you for your support in 2021 and can't wait to share all we have in store for 2022, including more VSAs than ever before, more UHDs than ever before, world BD & UHD premiers of exploitation and drive-in classics like THRILLER: A CRUEL PICTURE (exclusively restored in 4K and in its only authorized home video release), SHRIEK OF THE MUTILATED (uncut and restored in 4K), and HORROR HIGH (freshly restored from recently unearthed film elements), plus more gialli and more Home Grown Horror!

This Saturday, the 1st, at 12:01 AM EST the VS site will be back with our entire catalog up for the picking along with our huge January lineup, which includes:
• 4 new VS titles, in the form of our next FORGOTTEN GIALLI COLLECTION, DEAD HEAT in 4K UHD, CURFEW and MASTER OF THE WORLD on Blu for the first time ever!
• Plus, we'll be unveiling our next VSA, and it's easily the goriest one to date, along with our first Peekarama of 2022, which gathers two early efforts from the incomparable Roberta Findlay!
• Plus, we'll be unleashing our third VSP (Vinegar Syndrome Pictures) release, which is a deliciously sleazy, 16mm lensed triumph of contemporary exploitation cinema!

Hmm wonder where that leaves the Severin release of THRILLER?

They're not Mr Bootleg Olsen.......

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.