View Single Post
Old 10th January 2022, 11:04 AM
Cult Rookie

Default VHS collection in new of new home...

Hello folks -

Long time listener, first time caller here.

Basically, I’m sitting on approx 120 VHS tapes which I desperately need to get rid of for space reasons. Nothing valuable/collectable I’m afraid (mostly ‘90s sell-throughs with a few older big boxes thrown in), but a good range of horror, cult, arthouse, Asian and classic Hollywood titles.

If you think you can give any of them a new home, they’re yours, free of charge. The attached pics provide a representative sample, but not everything is included, so please drop me a line if you’re interested and I’ll be happy to provide a full list with notes on condition of the cases (which is.. variable, let’s say). Happy to provide photos of individual cases or to test out the tapes if needed.

In particular, if anyone out there is still interested in collecting Redemption/Salvation releases on VHS, well, today’s yr lucky day, because I’ve got about twenty of the blighters to shift. It’s very sad to have to get rid of them, as they pretty much provided my gateway into the wonders of euro-horror back in the day and carry heavy nostalgic value, but... I just can’t justify hanging on to these old tapes anymore.

If anyone is interested in taking just a few of these tapes, I'll be happy to put them in the post to UK addresses, but for a larger number, or for international mailing - well, we'll have to work something out I suppose. Everything is available for free collection from South East London, but I’m afraid I don’t drive, so… open to ideas if you’re a VHS hoarder who lives further afield!

Thank you for your time, and of course feel free to divert this thread into random VHS memories and tactics for re-homing or (choke) disposing of ‘em, if you wish.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg VHS 01.jpg (101.4 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg VHS 02.jpg (100.3 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg VHS 03.jpg (97.8 KB, 20 views)