View Single Post
Old 11th February 2022, 04:04 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
Alice has just started the latest US leg of the 'Detroit Stories / Ol Black Eyes Is Back' tour

The setlist for the opening show at The Andrew J. Brady Icon Music Center in Cincinnati, Ohio on January 28th was also unchanged from last year:
Intro: Years Ago / Intro: Nightmare Castle / Feed My Frankenstein
No More Mr. Nice Guy / Bed of Nails / Hey Stoopid / Fallen in Love /Go Man Go / Under My Wheels / He's Back (The Man Behind the Mask) / Rock & Roll / I'm Eighteen / Poison / Billion Dollar Babies / Roses on White Lace / My Stars / Devil's Food / Black Widow Jam / Steven / Dead Babies / I Love the Dead / Escape / Teenage Frankenstein / School's Out / Another Brick In The Wall

which leads me to suppose that the stage show is the same as well, although (as we have seen with previous tours), there could be changes made in the coming weeks
As expected, there have been some changed in the set list

The cover of the Velvet Underground song 'Rock And Roll' has been dropped, and two new additions have taken it's place - 'Be My Lover' and 'Is It My Body'. At one show, 'Lost In America' was played instead of 'Is It My Body'

Alice is just about to play a couple of shows as part of the Monsters Of Rock cruise, and it will be interesting to see what kind of set list these throw up!

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty