Thread: Poliziotteschi
View Single Post
Old 28th February 2022, 08:03 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Like Rabid Dogs (1976)

Cesare Barro plays Tony, a good student from a wealthy family who with a couple of friends go on a prostitute killing spree in the evenings.

In a way this was similar to the other film on this Arrow Blu-ray disc in the Years of Lead set - The Savage Three - the idea of seemingly decent young men leading a double life ending up out of control murderers. Their crime sprees seemingly senseless other than because they can.

Where this differs however is that one of the three killers is a girl, a girl who seems to get as much of a thrill of violating naked women as the males do in a psychosexual manner.

The police led by Inspector Muzi (Jean-Pierre Sebagh) are seemingly powerless against the wealth on the side of these ruthless criminals.

Like Rabid Dogs is pretty much summed up by it's title. It's a violent, harrowing film and serves up the exploitation in spades. I hadn't seen this before and i loved it.

Based on the two films i've seen Arrow's Years of Lead box set is a highly recommended release.