View Single Post
Old 4th May 2022, 06:54 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBarlow View Post
Insidious: Chapter 3. 2015.

Before Elise helps The Lambert's, a young girl Quinn wants to contact her deceased mother but Elise feels she has contacted a darker entity. When Quinn becomes housebound due to a accident she becomes a easy target.

This is the prequel we may have not wanted but we got it and had very little expectations the first time I watched this. Leigh Whannell takes sole credit for writer and director and gives us something different with a few more jumps scares. The main entity backstory is never really revealed but it's one of those characters that do we want to know the back story.

Stefanie Scott and Dermot Mulroney plays the father and daughter Sean and Quinn and able to pull off the struggling family with Tate Berney playing the little brother Alex. Leigh Whannell, Angus Sampson and Lin Shaye return which shows how they were able to create the partnership. This was a decent entry into the franchise.

Attachment 240053
After I've finished fear street trilogy think I'll give these a watch as only seen the first.

Also anyone seen a group of films about a doll called Robert as noticed these on netflix and might give them a try.