View Single Post
Old 4th May 2022, 10:20 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Hustlers

Jennifer Lopez and Constance Wu are Strippers who lead other girls into drugging and robbing customers. Julia Styles is a Reporter who interviews them. There was a some buzz regarding Lopez being nominated for an Oscar for her role but I didn't really see it. TBH, the thing I found with this Movie was, you wasn't really rooting for the girls which I think the creators were looking for.

Cannonball Run II

More of the same from the original with most of the cast returning. the Sheik's Dad is furious with him so orders another race in order to regain their respect. More slapstick and tomfoolery in an entertaining Sequel. I like the Italian Mobsters using sort of Wil E Coyote tactics to abduct the Sheik's Son in order to steal the prize money.

A blast from the past regarding the distributer of the Rental Release, Channel 5(Not the TV Channel) real old school there.

Valentines Day

Star studded Film which has separate stories set on Valentines Day which sometimes merge with each other and/or have surprising outcomes. I know that this isn't going to be people's cup of Tea but I enjoyed it, it breezes through its 1hr 50 minute running time and it was undemanding.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg h.jpg (13.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg cr2.jpg (15.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg vd.jpg (14.4 KB, 5 views)