View Single Post
Old 11th June 2022, 04:32 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Creepshow. 1982.

A anthology of tales created by Stephen King and George A. Romero

A family get together at a house where a woman murdered her father on Father's Day only for him to return from the grave and get his Father's Day cake.

A not too bright Farmer touches a meteor that lands on his farm and slowly turns into a plant.

A jilted husband takes revenge on his wife and her lover by burying them up to their necks in the sand, only for them to return and seek out the husband.

A janitor finds a crate under the stairs in a college that has a creature inside.

A rich mean old businessman living in a bug proof pent house, becomes prey to a horde of cockroaches.

One of the classic anthology movies to come from the 80s, every story is well acted and crafted by some popular names in tv and films, did Stephen King do this before and during his nasty drug habit or was it after or was he actually acting? No matter how many times I watch this I still can't get past the cockroaches segment. Think between Father's Day and The Crate are still the best for suspense and we slowly see the creature being revealed.

creepshow-poster.jpg

Have a good day and weekend everyone.