View Single Post
Old 11th July 2022, 02:43 PM
Cult Master

12 Monkeys UHD Disc Replacement Programme / Arrow Films

"Our replacement programme for 12 MONKEYS 4K UHD (UK – FCD2191 US/CA – AV380) is now live, thank you so much for bearing with us while we get this sorted.

Replacement discs are manufactured and will be shipping soon. Arrow & Zavvi customers will receive a confirmation email when your shipment is being organised but unfortunately this isn’t possible for customers of other retailers. We will let you know if there are any issues with your application, otherwise your disc will be sent out to you as soon as possible.
***Direct Orders via Arrow Films & Zavvi***
All replacement discs will ship automatically to the address details on your order, you only need to get in touch if your address details have changed. These will ship out from 29th July to give customers time to update if necessary so please confirm your updated details with us by 28th July at the latest; this can be done via your Arrow account or direct to our social accounts.

***Orders via Other Retailers (Amazon, HMV etc.)***

Please complete this form at your convenience, you will need to attach your proof of purchase.

Proof of purchase is either a receipt, invoice, or order confirmation for 12 MONKEYS 4 UHD (UK – FCD2191 US/CA – AV380). This must have information pertinent to your order, confirming the affected product and your address/order details. If you no longer have this then please write your name and today’s date on the face of the affected disc itself, we can accept this instead.

Discs are shipping from mid-late July and will be processed in batches due to the volume received.
***FAQ***
Q. What is the issue prompting a replacement programme?

A. We have identified a fault on our 12 Monkeys UHD disc (FCD2191/AV380), where at approximately 41 minutes some footage is briefly repeated with no interruption to the soundtrack. This error was not spotted by the producers, the facility that carried out the work or the filmmaker who approved the restoration. The fault was traced to the initial 4K data when one of the scanned reels contained some overlap in content and this wasn’t flagged in the initial conform.

Q. I have multiple copies, can I receive multiple discs?

A. You will receive the number of replacement discs matching the number of copies bought on your order, please note that we can only accept one attachment per form.

Q. What counts as a proof of purchase?

A. Proof of purchase is either a receipt, invoice, or order confirmation for 12 MONKEYS 4K UHD (UK – FCD2191 US/CA – AV380). This must have information pertinent to your order, confirming the affected product and your address/order details. If you no longer have this then please write your name and today’s date on the face of the affected disc itself, we can accept this instead.

Q. Where will my disc(s) ship from?

A. Discs for US and Canadian addresses (not including Arrow & Zavvi customers) will ship from our distribution partner in the US, all other customer discs will ship from our warehouse in the UK.

Q. Can I track my shipment?

A. Replacement discs shipping to the UK will be untracked. All other shipments will be tracked but not visible on your Arrow/Zavvi account. If your delivery address is outside of the UK and you’d like to request your tracking details, then please get in touch here a week after you receive your confirmation email."

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty

Last edited by Nosferatu@Cult Labs; 11th July 2022 at 10:14 PM.