View Single Post
Old 10th August 2022, 03:21 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
I couldn't get on with the Pirates of the Caribbean films at all and would much rather watch the Troll movies!

I think I've only seen the first three films and hated Johnny Depp's unconvincing Keith Richards impression, the lack of chemistry between Keira Knightley and Orlando Bloom, and dreary direction.

I know I'm in the very small minority who don't like the films and a lot of people do like them – they were mostly massive box office successes. As you are in the majority who find them a lot of fun, I hope you have much enjoyment from your purchases.

Inspired by comments in the Star Wars thread about Andor and how good Rogue One is, I remembered how much I enjoyed at the cinema and when I watched it on Disney+, and managed to find someone selling a brand-new 4K Ultra HD release which has a whole disc of learners material from eBay for £11.

I'm same I've only seen first pirates of the Caribbean and just wasn't my film, seen clips of the rest but what I've seen didn't grab or make me want to watch them.