View Single Post
Old 11th September 2022, 07:29 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Have to say this just looks and sounds phenomenal one of the best looking 4k discs I own. A fantastic Atmos soundtrack and outstanding picture quality and detail . There are a impressive number of extras more with the collectors edition which includes the special longer edition which only ever had limited release here on VHS.

Paramount wanting a more action based movie than motion picture we got this , Kirk faces one of his greatest enemies in a fight for life and death and the fate of the galaxy , but more well know for the death of Spock which caused a big up roar at the time, no matter how many times I watch it I still get a tear in my eye. A lot of people enjoyed this more than the first but now I'm leaning more towards motion picture.

You just knew from the ending of wrath of khan, that Spock wasn't truly dead so his friends set out too get him back along the way having to deal with the loss of the enterprise and Christopher Lloyds deranged Klingon another enjoyable entry . Though they didn't need too travel half way around the galaxy to find Spock as he was behind the camera!

Now watching which is easily my favourite Star Trek movie.

Followed by.