View Single Post
Old 29th September 2022, 08:01 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Screenbound are licensing them out to the various companies. If you look on the back covers they'll all have a Screenbound logo on them somewhere.

Quite shrewd from a business sense with the Rollin films if it's the case seeing as Screenbound have already released them themselves on Blu via the Blackhouse imprint so there will be a lot of people who already own the films on Blu already. If they don't sell well (Which i'm sure they will) the hit will be to the licensee rather than Screenbound.
This from the disc of 88's Killer's Moon....Screenbound are nowhere to be mentioned,on the disc,packaging or booklet.....

2022 TIGON FILM DISTRIBUTORS LTD ALL RIGHTS RESERVED DISTRIBUTED BY HOLLYWOOD CLASSICS INTERNATIONAL LTD ON BEHALF OF TIGON FILM DISTRIBUTORS LTD AND MADE AVAILABLE IN THE UK EXCLUSIVELY BY 88 FILMS LTD

As I say,no mention of Screenbound unless they are Tigon or Hollywood Classics which I doubt....

Looks as if those titles are out of license at old Screenbound.....

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.