View Single Post
Old 19th October 2022, 08:52 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

30 Days Of Unseen Horror

Day 19

ghost-ship-movie-poster.jpg

A couple come to England from America with a plan to buy a yacht and start their new lif aboard. When they arrive at the ship yard the owner of the shop yard does everything he can to talk the couple out of buying the Cyclone but they are suspicious about the length he is going to stop them buying the yacht thinking it's connected to smuggling but the truth is much much worse. They are told that the ship is haunted and anyone who has ever bought it returns it within weeks but these are a stubborn duo and refuse to believe in such mumbo jumbo. But they were wrong to not take the warning serious.

As everyone knows I love anything to do with the sea so this seemed like a dead cert. There isn't much ghostly action going on throughout this in fact only once done see anything the rest is just people saying they saw stuff happening. There isn't much that really happens but it did keep me interested to find out what was going on but I never felt like I was watching a horror film and with the twist ending even less so. On the plus side we get to spend plenty of time with the beautiful Hazel Court and who wouldn't enjoy that.

Interesting but disappointing.