View Single Post
Old 26th November 2022, 10:19 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Bones And All

A Teenage Girl who has cannibalistic tendencies travels to find her Mom, along the way, she encounters others like her. In the reviews it mentioned it's like Twilight (Not a good thing) and whilst it's slow, it does have it's violent moments. Mark Rylance does his role well in a Film that had my attention but it's probably not one I will return to.

BTW, whenever a Film gets an 18 certificate, I check to make sure it's a earned certificate, not one of those that's an 18 because it dwells on a cutting scene for too long...etc. It's earned.

She Said

A Film based on the Harvey Weinstein Scandal and how 2 Reporters brought him down. This was a very well made Film with excellent performances from Carey Mulligan and Zoe Kazan.

Whilst the subject matters are truly awful, if you enjoyed Spotlight, then give this a go.

Can see this being up there in the Oscars Race.

Matilda

2022 British Remake of the Roald Dahl Film in which a gifted Girl who gets her revenge on the Headmistress and Parents. Pam Ferris did Miss Trunchbull better in a Film that has it's differences from the 1996 version but it's too long and the Songs just aren't catchy or memorable.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg baa.jpg (7.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg shs.jpg (5.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg m.jpg (9.6 KB, 3 views)