View Single Post
Old 28th November 2022, 09:46 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Predator

Classic 1987 Arnold Schwarzenegger flick which sees him lead a team of Soldiers into the Jungle to rescue some Prisoners. However something else is in the Jungle as well. Still as good as ever, even though I am curious to see what the Jean Claude-Van Damme version would have been like.

Oh yeah, I picked up The Predator Blu-Ray Box Set (Containing Predator, Predator 2, Predators and The Predator) for much less than a stand alone copy of Predator Blu-Ray (Plus the Black Friday discount)

Starship Troopers

Gleefully violent Film in which Humans and Spacebugs are at war. This is a joy to watch with Clancy Brown being the best character. I think Paul Verhoven went back to Robocop style with the news type reports.

Ebola Syndrome

Classy, discreet. tolerant, decency are not words I'll be describing this one with. What it is a Film that delivers what was promised and I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

A man (with no redeeming qualities) murders his boss and lover and goes on the run to South Africa where after Raping a tribeswoman, I ends up with the Ebola Virus and takes it back to Hong Kong, where he passes it along to unsuspecting people.

This was my 1st Cat III Film and I do wonder if Untold Story will be coming (It was mentioned a lot in the booklet) and it was certainly something, I did enjoy it.

I wonder if the Script Writer for the original American Pie got inspiration for a certain scene from this Film.

Oh yeah, what was the Examiner for The BBFC smoking before viewing this. I thought that the Rape Scenes alone would have been an issue.

Oh Well

Robin Hood: Prince Of Thieves

Kevin Costner is Robin Hood, Alan Rickman is incredible as The Sheriff Of Nottingham, don't think I need to say anymore about the Film really.

Wasn't impressed with the picture quality of The Arrow Blu-Ray, the scenes in the dark looked grainy to me also it was weird seeing The Arrow Intro on a major WB Film.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg p.jpg (14.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg st.jpg (14.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg es.jpg (17.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg rhpot.jpg (15.9 KB, 2 views)