View Single Post
Old 30th November 2022, 09:18 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Dirty Games

British Film about Contestants on a Game Show who must end up a Couple but have to complete tasks set by the Viewers. However things turn violent. It's got a no-name Cast (But there is a Jason Momoa lookalike) and the Cover and write-up describe it has much more than it delivers. Not even that violent.

Clockwise

1985 British Comedy which stars John Cleese as a Headmaster who is very strict about timekeeping and after he is given the role as a Head of a Headmasters Association, he ends up getting on the wrong Train and faces a race against time in order to not be late.

He ends up getting a lift from one of his Female Pupils and a whole lot of mishaps and miscommunications along the way including, his Wife thinking that he's having affair and Kidnapping.

This Film and it's Cover is one of my earliest Film memories (It was advertised on the Rental VHS of Santa Clause: The Movie) and this was the 1st time, I've actually seen this Film and I rather enjoyed it. I found it to be funny, even though, I didn't like that the Girl was actually having a affair with another Teacher storyline. I was also glad that there wasn't any of the Of It's time kind of scenes and/or dialogue. Penelope Wilton Co-Stars.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dg.jpg (9.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg c.jpg (15.4 KB, 3 views)