View Single Post
Old 12th December 2022, 11:41 AM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
Fair play to KISS for continuing to make money - God knows they probably need it!!

This is the third year running that they have announced their 'final' dates in the UK - first they played some in 2019, then they played their last ever show at Download in 2022 and now they are playing their last ever final tour of the UK in 2023!

If they are not careful, people will stop taking them seriously!!
Does it really matter. They are a rock band. Not the government or U2. Nobody should take them seriously.

If someone wants to see them then they'll buy a ticket no matter if it's their first tour or supposed final tour.

I've been lucky enough to see them four times over the years. Okay not at Cobo Hall, Detroit in the 70's, but as far as the UK goes supporting their hugely popular Crazy Nights album, followed by the Revenge tour then twice (Including Donington 96) as the reformed classic line up with Ace and Peter. Had i not seen these shows i'd be clamouring for a ticket no doubt.

Maybe i'm just of a different mindset to you regarding bands which is absolutely fine.

Last edited by Demdike@Cult Labs; 12th December 2022 at 11:54 AM.