View Single Post
Old 10th January 2023, 11:41 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Stephanie McMahon has resigned as C0 CEO of WWE Via Twitter

She has written Dear WWE Universe, about 8 months ago I took a leave of absence and within a few weeks unexpectedly had the opportunity of a lifetime, I had the privilege to return as co CEO and chairwoman on the board of WWE. I cannot put into words how proud I am to have lead what I consider to be the greatest company in the world. working alongside a remarkable leadership team and strongest executives I have known in my co CEO Nick Khan. Our founder Vince McMahon has returned as executive chair and is leading a exciting process regarding with Nick and Paul (Triple H) as Chief Concept Officer, I am confident that WWE is in the perfect place to continue creative unparallel content and drive maximum values to share holders. WWE is in a such a strong position That I have decided to return to my leave and take it one step further with my official resignation. I look forward to cheering on WWE from the other side of the business where I started when I was a little kid and pure fan.

it was announced that Vince returned and a few people left, rumour went about that Vinnie was going after Triple H's job/position, and had made a statement that he was thankful that Stephanie stepped in while he was gone.

Stephanie did do a decent job and was always up for promos and took her share of insults from Jericho in the attitude era which brought some good laughs, do wonder if since Vinnie came back and got his feet back under the table has he literally pushed his own daughter out.