View Single Post
Old 15th February 2023, 08:08 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Harker View Post
Eureka used to have some great sales. Sadly no more. I know things go up but labels like 101 and Indicator seem to have some super sales. Even 88 who I wouldn't normally use direct have a great last chance section for stuff about to go OOP.
The thing with Eureka catalogue titles is once they've been out a little while they drop to that £9.50- £11 mark which i think is decent value. Out of sale Arrow and 88 titles are still at least £13-15 so you need those reductions which brings them in line with Eureka's normal price.

For example the Arrow stuff are currently £9.99 on Amazon and £9 on Arrow's site plus however much postage per title. I was thinking of getting either The Man from Laramie or Khartoum next from Eureka neither of which are over £10.50 normal price.

I've bought several in recent weeks - Two Rode Together, Born Free, The African Queen, Day of the Outlaw, The Vikings and Five Graves to Cairo

And before anyone says but The Inner Sanctum Mysteries is still £22 or Karloff at Columbia is £17.99, well how much do Arrow, Indicator and 88 Films ask for six film sets? A hell of a lot more than those prices.