Thread: Subtitles
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2008, 08:44 AM
Active Cultist

I have been chatting with an online friend from Italy the other day about subtitles, trying to persuade him to do some subs- I suggested la pretora (as I would) as a fansub, anyhow with his translations - they might need a bit of ironing out (I don't mean to sound patronising to the guy but english is his second language and not first), anyhow he is looking at the subtitling software at the moment and I have taken a look at subtitle files and they are not that complex to set up. The guy is a major exploitation/horror fan.

anyhow if I could ask my mate if he wil help shameless out I will, though I am sure you have your own people almar,

thing is, there are titles that exist that are not available in english, either dub or sub, just a thought but I am sure that giallo collectors, italian sex comedy collectors (I adore fenech personally) would pick up titles with the sub treatment whre no version curently exists for the non italian speaking viewer.

its just an idea, but I ll drop the guy a line if you like, see if shameless and he can work something out.

My blog has moved house: Italian Film Review Blog