View Single Post
Old 26th May 2023, 05:51 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Bull Pullman and his daughter are hired to find and get rid of ghosts from a manor. The daughter (Christina Ricci ) becomes friends with Casper who's a ghost . While Pullman becomes friends with a trio of ghosts. Apart from the cameos which included the crypt keeper, Clint Eastwood and Dan Akyrohd as a ghostbuster I couldn't remember much of the film 1 hour later. Look at for Devon Sawa in a very early role as the living Casper.

A highly enjoyable and infensive comedy as we following timid banker (Alec Guinness) who dreams of a better life and so comes up with a plan to steal some gold bullion . Watched out for Sid James who's basically playing himself as always .

It's totally bonkers , with its bizarre story of serial killing Sharks with psychic connections to Mrs Brody . The question has to be asked why would any Brody live near a body of water after everything that's happened , me I would be a hundred miles away from the nearest body of water. Micheal Cain is strangely named Hogie who's a pilot and love interest for Mrs Brody as Scheider probably read the script and said screw that. Also why was the shark targeting them was it related or a friend of one of the other sharks?

As bad and bonkers as it is enjoyed it more than 3.

Now watching

Last edited by trebor8273; 26th May 2023 at 06:10 PM.