View Single Post
Old 9th April 2010, 11:47 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedromonkey View Post
i remember brave star, he had an awesome gun, and his horse had a shot gun.
thats right his HORSE had a SHOTGUN.

This was on around the same time as Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors and Galaxy Rangers, 80s cartoons ruled, none of this In the night garden crap they have for kids these days. the only thing we 80s kids had that was educational was Stop, Look and listen and a bit of rainbow at lunch times.

Kids don't know what they missed these days...

About In the night garden? has anyone seen this, if you haven't you should really check it out and see if you can understand what the hell is going on...
Yeah his horse was like a talking half robot half horse with a gun. I actually had the toys too, god knows what happened to them, bootsale most probably. I've read online that they made a feature length animated film of Bravestarr and it's meant to be brilliant. Might have to find it and have a walk down memory lane again.

Never heard of In The Night Garden, bit too modern for me I think

I used to watch a cartoon called Ulysses 31. Anyone remember this? I even remember the theme tune, I'm singing it now
It was always on about 6am so me and my brother used to get up really early and sneak downstairs to watch it before we went to school. Oh the easy days of life

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html