View Single Post
Old 26th May 2010, 04:14 PM
Cult Rookie

to everyone who is thinking of boycotting the upcoming arrow release of inferno i urge you to reconsider.

for as long as i can remember us horror fans in the UK have bemoaned the lack of support from UK companies in releasing special editions of our favourite horror films, we have had to import from US, europe, japan, wherever, just to find the best versions available. thankfully this situation has changed, arrow and high rising productions have conspired to give us AMAZING special editions of classic horrors, if this is to continue into the future then we must support them in all their endeavours

i cannot believe that these people, who are by the way the same people who moaned all these years about no UK special editions, are thinking of not purchasing inferno because of a minor insignificant scene of a cat eating a mouse, this is a special edition of infero! in HD! its the type of release that we have been craving here for many years, if we forsake for a brief 5 second snip then future releases could be at risk

at this point arrow need as much public support as is possible in order to demonstrate that the market is there, if not then its bye bye special editions and hello to the good old days of bare bones inferior releases like the upcoming lizard optimum disc. THIS is the type of release that we should be boycotting, a bare bones, lazy, patronising release. we are the only ones who can affect change in the UK market

rant over!

i for one cannot wait for the special edition HD release of inferno