View Single Post
Old 30th May 2010, 10:26 PM
Ex-member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nika View Post
I don't mean to be impolite but why are you telling us this? I was under the impression this was topic for people that DO buy Arrow releases? It's a free country of course but it still puzzles me a bit
Precisely because some people seem unable to understand why some people including me do not feel the need to buy the Arrow release of any title just because its there.

We are being told why we should support Arrow releases and I figured an explanation was better than saying "..because I don't want to".

5 seconds of footage is nothing really , however after escaping from the rules of the BBFC nearly 20 years ago via LD then dvd imports I'm not really interested in buying anything with BBFC cuts .

In fact I'm not sure I can even remember my last purchase of anything the BBFC cut.

Having lived through the Video Nasties era I find censorship abhorrent and will not tolerate the state telling me what I can and can't watch.

Having said that , I think resisting buying Inferno will be difficult without knowing when or if an alternative will be available